Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Obligatory Questionable First Post

It's been a long time since I blogged, so long in fact that I can't even log into my old blog, as I don't have that email address anymore, the image links don't work anymore, and half the archives have fallen off. It's like walking through the remains of the once-populated industrial park and finding a lot of flaky paint and rusty metal. But instead of paint, it's metaphors and instead of metal, it's humour.

So, flaky metaphors and rusty humour. Sounds like a vaudeville act. And not a good one.

But, huzzah, like Lazarus walking out of his cave and immortally declaring, "Brrrrrrrrraaaains!!", I have decided to return from the dead, blog-wise.

This could be a good thing, or this may be the very last blog entry I type.

Stay tuned.



1 comment:

  1. I remember your blog - it was good if weird - and very you

    ReplyDelete